What You'll Get
- Intro to Cross-Country Skiing Day Trip for One (Valid on Fridays)
- Intro to Cross-Country Skiing Day Trip for One (Valid on Saturdays)
- Transport to and from the event from Toronto
- Trail pass
- 30-minute beginner cross-country skiing lesson
- Approximately 3 hours of cross-country skiing along Horseshow Valley’s scenic trails
- Professional guidance every step of the way
- 9:00 a.m. Pick-up at Keele TTC Station
- 9:05 a.m. Departure from Keele TTC Station
- 9:35 a.m. Pick-up at York Mills TTC Station
- 9:40 a.m. Departure from York Mills TTC Station
- 10:30 a.m. Arrival at Barrie ON-Route for refreshments and washroom break
- 11:00 a.m. Departure from Barrie ON-Route
- 11:15–11:30 a.m. Arrival at Horseshoe Valley
- 3:30–4:00 p.m. Hike completion and return to the bus
- 4:00 p.m. Refreshments and washroom break
- 4:20 p.m. Departure for Toronto
- 5:30 p.m. (Approx.) Drop-off at York Mills TTC Station
- 6:00 p.m. (Approx.) Drop-off at Keele TTC Station
See the website for more information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 3, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Subject to availability and weather. HST to be paid upon booking. Book ahead of time to ensure the preferred date. Not combinable with any other promotional offers or coupons. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toronto Adventures
The team at Toronto Adventures Inc. create winter, summer, spring, or fall fun adventures by taking urbanites out of their condos and A-frames and into the area's nearby-yet-faraway outdoor streams, trails, and forests. In winter, the guides lead groups snowshoeing in the Humber Valley and Copeland Forest, and in warmer months, they glide teams over two rivers for kayaking and canoeing adventures. Paddlers cast gentle ripples over waters that harbour salmon and turtles while admiring shores that shelter deer, foxes, and blue heron.
Summer enthusiasts can also bask in the warm weather by sailing on Lake Ontario in keelboats, staring directly into the sun, or standing astride a paddleboard at Sunnyside Beach. For land lovers, guided hikes explore the Humber and Rouge valleys as well as the Bruce Trail. Toronto Adventures also offers adventure bus trips, dogsledding, stand up paddleboarding, hiking, and sailing.