Like the three branches of the government, bodies, minds, and souls often find themselves in contentious disagreements over how much wine is too much wine in a voting booth. Remove impediments to bodily harmony with today’s Groupon to Toronto Colonics. Choose from the following options:
- For $40, you get one colon-hydrotherapy cleanse (an $85 value).
- For $75, you get two colon-hydrotherapy cleanses (a $170 value).
- For $99, you get three colon-hydrotherapy cleanses (a $255 value).<p>
The staff at Toronto Colonics strives to help bodies reach optimum operability by flushing out impacted intestinal matter during colonic-irrigation treatments. To kick off initial sessions, patients fill out a questionnaire concerning their health and ability to solve quadratic equations before attending an approximately 20-minute meeting with a lifestyle therapist. After escorting clients to a private treatment room, therapists guide guests through the 30- to 45-minute process, which starts with a lower-abdominal massage to stimulate peristalsis and break up impacted waste such as fecal matter and mucus. A small inlet tube then irrigates the colon by gently cycling 120–133 litres of filtered water, which has been warmed with imported Caribbean sunrays. Matter exits via an evacuation tube, and therapists may occasionally massage the abdomen to facilitate the movement of intestinal plaque. Once the session ends, patients receive an energizing drink plus a probiotic supplement, then debrief with the lifestyle therapist.
By removing impacted waste, patients can expel toxins that may otherwise absorb into the bloodstream and impede bodily processes, as well as exacerbate conditions such as allergies and migraines. Debris-free colons may lead to better nutrient intake, thereby resulting in increased energy and a feeling of mental clarity as powerful as that of a telepathically inclined drill sergeant. The cleansing may also help flatten the stomachs of those whose colons have prolapsed due to the weight of impacted material. Optimal treatment plans vary per patient—Toronto Colonics generally recommends 8–10 treatments over course of 4–10 weeks. For added comfort, patients may upgrade to disposable equipment for $10 per session.
The specialists at Toronto Colonics rejuvenate bodies and boost overall wellness with a variety of detoxifying programs and preventative services. They not only cleanse digestive systems with colonics, but also perform food allergy tests and offer nutritional counseling to steer clients away from foods that may cause them to feel sick or sluggish. Their live cell microscopy tests give clients a better idea of what's in their body, revealing any mineral deficiencies, hormonal issues, or parasites in their system.
Four Things to Know About Colon Hydrotherapy
- What It Is: Colon hydrotherapy is the process of using gentle water pressure to cleanse the colon of accumulated fecal matter, mucus, and sludge.
- Potential Benefits: It aids digestion and helps remove harmful toxins that can cause myriad health concerns such as bloating, headaches, skin conditions, and fatigue.
- How It Works: A closed filtration system pumps purified water into the colon, then releases waste into an evacuation tube connected to a sewage system.
- How Long it Takes: Sessions typically run around 30 to 45 minutes.