- Good for one $69 hands-on cooking class with Tspoons
- Choose from a diverse array of offerings
- Conveniently scheduled classes throughout the week
- All necessary equipment provided
- Instruction from friendly gurus of all things edible
- Contemporary, communal kitchen
- Classes must be scheduled in advance and are subject to availability.
The OC Register and Ladera Times recommend Tspoons: > * “T” made sure that wine glasses were filled and that everyone was having a wonderful time. The sizzle of the pans and the aroma from the ovens were incredible and it wasn’t hard to truly enjoy oneself in the beautifully appointed working kitchen and expert help all around!…“T” has succeeded in creating an intimate setting in which one can enjoy a culinary experience while making new friends. Cheers to Tspoons! - Christina Supe, Ladera Times > * After much hard work - but mostly laughter and talking - it was time to taste our delicious creations. Chef Averill had proved to us that despite complicated names and iron-chef looking results, making a three-course French dinner doesn’t have to take more than 1 hour and can be done by amateurs like myself. - Marie Ekberg Padilla, The OC Register
Six Yelpers give Tspoons five perfect stars: > * It was fun to see how a group of 22 could actually make a 10 course Sunday Brunch…Come here to have a meal that you will always remember through the little bit of wisdom that you get to take to your home kitchen. - Doreen B.
6 Gilly Flower St.
Ladera Ranch, California 92694Get Directions