What You'll Get
- $12 for a one-hour, guided tour of Turner Field
- Tour stops include Coca-Cola Sky Field, Scouts Alley, the broadcast booth, a luxury suite, the press box, clubhouse, the plaza, and the dugout
- Also includes admission to the Ivan Allen Jr. Braves Museum & Hall of Fame
- View schedule
- Free parking in the Green Lot
- No reservations necessary
- Tours do not include clubhouse access during game days.
- Tours are not available on days when the Braves have afternoon home games.
Southern Living wrote about the Turner Field tour, and Turner Field is one of the top 10 attractions in Atlanta on 10Best’s travel guide: > * …explore Atlanta’s fabled baseball park to understand how the Braves became our national team. At the Ivan Allen Jr. Braves Museum & Hall of Fame, groups set out every hour to hear lively stories shared in the quiet of a summer day. As your guide leads you up to the Coca-Cola Sky Field, you can see the sports tradition nurtured here… – Annette Thompson, Southern Living
Turner Field has a perfect five-star rating from eight Insider Pages users and a four-star rating from Yelpers: > * You don’t have to be a Braves fan to love a tour of Turner Field and the museum attached to it. It’s great fun for adults and kids. – Mike G., Insider Pages > * I went here with my son’s class on a field trip. Wow - I didn’t know there was so much more to Turner Field than just going to baseball games. The museum is very interesting. – Mary T., Insider Pages > * This is one of the nice baseball stadiums I’ve been in. It is fairly new and it’s extremely impressive. – Leslie F., Insider Pages
The Fine Print
Not valid MLK Day, Thanksgiving, 12/31/10-1/2/11, or on days when Braves have home games. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.