This bistro draws from culinary influences as diverse as Italy and St. Louis, and showcases fresh Chesapeake Bay seafood in many dishes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of food and drinks for two or more during lunch
- $17 for $30 worth of food and drinks for two or more during dinner
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person. Must redeem via mobile device; printed vouchers will not be accepted. Not valid with gift cards. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid for happy hour specials. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Uncle Charlie's Bistro
Authentic cooking isn't simply learned; it's inherited, passed down by family members and mentors to the next generation of chefs. This reverent stewardship is on display at Uncle Charlie's Bistro, an Eastern Shore mainstay where cooks conjure timeless dinners through time-tested recipes and preparations. However, in addition to the flavors of culinary destinations from California to Italy, the chefs at Uncle Charlie's also utilize a far more local resource: the bountiful seafood of the Chesapeake Bay. Below, we've picked out a few favorites dishes to get you started:
- Cioppino: Dip a hunk of crusty Italian bread into this hearty Italian stew, which mingles littleneck clams, mussels, shrimp, and white fish in a hearty marinara sauce.
- House-Made Pappardelle with Lump Crab: Maryland's iconic crabs steal the show here, paired with made-from-scratch pappardelle and a light melange of fresh tomato, basil, and olives.
- Shrimp Scampi: Fresh shrimp meet tomatoes and garlic sautéed in white wine.
- Orange-Chipotle Glazed Baby Back Ribs: A mainstay of St. Louis barbecue meets the flavors of the American Southwest in this inventive entree.