- $25 toward services at Usha Salon & Day Spa
- Recommended in Baltimore magazine’s Best of Baltimore, 2009
- Choose from threading, massage, hair care, nail services, and more
- Relaxed salon atmosphere
- Skilled, professional staff
- Good at the Baltimore or Towson locations
- Closed Sundays.
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Insider Pages users, eight Yelpers, and six Yahoo! Local users are especially fond of Usha’s eyebrow threading, giving the Towson location four stars: > * The shop is very clean, staff is friendly, & the prices are reasonable. – Precious 1, Yahoo! Local > * …you are guaranteed to leave the salon with the best looking eyebrows you have ever had. – Dharma K., Insider Pages
Usha Salon & Day Spa
Usha Salon & Day Spa might best be known for meticulous threading services, which twice garnered a spot on Baltimore Magazine's annual "Best Of" list. But the skills of the house stylists and aestheticians don't stop there. They can also reshape coifs with stylish cuts and add face-framing dimension with highlights services. Nearby, Usha's henna artists use traditional Indian techniques to install intricate designs that are perfect for standing apart from the crowd or blending in with a pile of tea-stained lace. Clients can also take a break from humdrum chores with soothing facials and massages.