A feast as grand as Alaska itself! The Gold Creek Salmon Bake is an event we’ve “grilled to perfection” for over 40 years. Savor an all-you-can-eat Alaskan feast, in a unique environment that you'll find nowhere else.
What You'll Get
Arrive at a beautiful setting, in a lush rainforest alongside a creek, under heated, translucent domes protecting you from the elements, rain or shine. Savor the aroma of wild salmon, grilled slowly over fires of fragrant alder wood – the signature entrée of this all-you-can-eat Alaskan experience – and settle in for a feast for all your senses!
Choose from grilled salmon, Cheechako chicken, Chilkoot baked beans, Tongass wild-rice pilaf, Alyeska au gratin potatoes and a robust selection of other sides, salads and beverages. Beer and wine are available for purchase. Vegetarian or gluten-free? There's plenty to tempt your palate! And, just when you think you've had enough – bring on the blueberry cake for dessert! Come back for seconds, or thirds, while local musicians set a festive mood with live music.
After dinner, take a short stroll along a natural salmon-spawning creek to the entrance of the Wagner Mine at beautiful Salmon Creek Falls where you can pan for gold, see mining relics, and look for salmon. Have fun roasting marshmallows over a campfire. You’re also encouraged to visit the Trading Post to purchase a souvenir and other mementos.
• Wild Salmon - Alder-wood Smoked Wild Alaskan Salmon grilled over an open flame
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please indicate your ship or hotel name when booking your tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children 13-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Buffet and Hot & Cold Beverages
- Souvenirs (available for purchase)
- Alcoholic Beverages
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Alaska Travel Adventures Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.