Our building was built in the 1880’s and has quite the colorful history. Since purchasing our building for our chocolate production and factory store, we have multiple instances of “other worldly” stories to share.Plus, where else can you go on a haunted tour and get to make and eat chocolate?!
What You'll Get
This 60 minute trip through history will examine our building's past residents, many of whom have long since moved on...but some who haven't wanted to leave. You'll learn about the individuals who called our building home, the weary travelers who passed through here and the scandals that surrounded some of our more notorious occupants.
Participants will also make chocolate ghosts and/or bears to enjoy for themselves...a sweet treat to go home with.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- While we understand that children have varying tolerances for ghost stories; this tour is recommended for teens and adults. Mature 11-12 year old kids OK.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Snacks - By "Snacks," we mean the chocolate treat that participants make themselves.
Barkeater Chocolates, 3235 NY-28, North Creek, NY 12853, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Barkeater Chocolates in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.