Learn how to make classic Neapolitan pizza with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Hands-on cooking class perfect for team building, bachelorette or birthday parties.
What to Expect:
• Learn how to craft hand-made pizza dough that rests for 2-3 days and special tricks and techniques for the perfect dough
• Handmade pizza and 2 additional courses included
• Event is BYOB
• Eclectic San Franciscan apartment in historic Haigh Ashbury neighborhood
• Can cater to vegetarian options
• Class suitable for all skill levels and lasts ~3 hours
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
About This Deal
About your Host James:
“Cooking is my passion. There is almost nothing I love more than throwing dinner parties for my friends and coming up with wonderful and creative dishes. The combination of the creative process, the planning, and preparation of the dishes, and the act of giving to my friends are quite simply very rewarding. The intensity and focus that cooking requires are also extremely satisfying.”
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Fresh made Neapolitan pizza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations. Learn more about our guidelines: https://intercom.help/eatwith/en/articles/4055547-eatwith-health-and-safety-guidelines
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
Masonic Avenue, Masonic Ave, San Francisco, CA, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EatWith in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.