Live like a local! Prepare a gourmet menu using fresh produce from the local Farmers' Market and Co-op. You'll create the menu together, shop for the ingredients, then cook and eat with the host!
• Local, seasonal, gourmet dinner made with fresh produce and locally-sourced meat
• Beer and wine are included
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
About This Deal
Chef Ainslie began cooking as a child and approach meal preparation like an artist. Brooklyn is an incredible place to live and eat and she will show you why. She is a consummate home cook and prepare seasonal menus. Come along as she selects the freshest ingredients and then prepare a gourmet meal!
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic cooking class/food tour/dinner with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Seasonal Menu - Local, seasonal, gourmet dinner made with fresh produce and locally-sourced meat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- Go shopping with your local host and prepare your meal together
- Beer and wine
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Cooking as a group and eating a communal dinner
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- Unique access to magical homes and beautiful venues
Maple Street, Maple St, Brooklyn, NY, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EatWith in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.