You're invited to host Emilio's table in San Francisco to try a delicious and plentiful Caribbean cuisine with unique flavors, colors, textures and smells, perfectly paired with "silky-white" wine from California. In addition to incredible food, his experience comes along with a beautiful venue decorated by charming artwork and pleasant ambiance that you cannot find anywhere else.
• Chance to discover a local home in San Francisco
• Welcoming cocktail and time to break the ice and get to know other guests
• Taste a delicious 4-course meal
• Enjoy good company in a beautiful setting
• Sunset on the mesa cocktail
• Hand-crimped fresh empanadas
• Slow roasted chicken & shrimp in red wine sofrito sauce
• San Francisco salad
• Dessert, drinks & beverages
*Eatwith is the world’s largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Enjoy local food and browse dinner parties, cooking classes and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues.
What You'll Get
The evening starts with tropical sounds, a sultry cocktail, followed by a menu seasoned by the “Spice Trail” cuisines of The Caribbean with a modern twist.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Dinner - The price includes: ingredients, wine, cocktail.
Hayes Valley, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EatWith in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.