What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
You'll meet in Canmore at 8:00 am to organize rentals, fill out waivers, medical forms and complete an orientation for the day. From there, we'll convoy one hour to one of three groomed and track-set cross country ski areas in Kananaskis Country, the drive is well worth the views! Enjoy a lesson in the morning, lunch in a warming hut, and a tour after lunch.
Participants are required to arrange their own transportation, bring a backpack with tea, lunch, mitts, toque, scarf, wind jacket and pants, winter jacket and warm layering system for the day, winter temperatures can reach well below -20 celsius in the Rockies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants will need to supply waxless nordic skis, boots, poles and their day-pack for the day.
- There is a local rental shop should participants need rentals
- Tours may be cancelled due to wildlife closures or Environment Canada weather warnings.
- Local guide
- Nordic (Cross Country) ski lessons
- Nordic ski rentals. Rentals are $20 CDN plus tax per person, payable to the rental agency.
- Generally an 8 hour day Canmore to Canmore.
Gear Up Sports
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Freeheelin' Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.