Hidden amongst the spectacular hoodos and mesas of Goblin Valley State Park in Utah lies a truly fantastic canyoneering adventure! This 4-hour adventure is led by an expert guide and is suitable for travelers of all ages.
About This Deal
We will start off hiking and scrambling through the intriguing Valley of the Goblins that was featured in the film Galaxy Quest. Along the way, you will learn about the area’s unique geological, biological, historical, and cultural wonders. Your guide will also provide basic safety information, along with an introduction to the basics canyoneering before entering a beautiful slot canyon that disappears into a dark and mysterious chasm. Here, we’ll put on our canyoneering gear and rappel into the Goblin’s Lair which is also known as the Chamber of the Basilisk due to its resemblance to the interior of a medieval Gothic church. The landscapes are truly breathtaking and out of this world. While rappelling through the canyon, admire the sunbeams shining through to the canyon floor from the natural skylights above.
Once inside the Goblin’s Lair, we will enjoy a snack and explore the Lair’s hidden passages in search of the mysterious goblins. Once you’ve toured the Goblin’s Lair, we’ll catch a glimpse of the magnificent open landscape views towards Robbers Roost. This stunning vantage point is bound to impress you while you catch your breath before a quick hike back to the trailhead.
• Goblin Valley State Park, Hwy 24 Apx 12 Miles West of Hwy 24, Green River, UT 84525
• Get In The Wild, Hanksville, UT 84734
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum day rate equivalent to 3 guests.
- You must be age 10 or older
- You must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds (32–114 kg) Must sign waiver
- Check in 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Experienced and accomplished guides
- Canyoneering equipment
- Rappel instruction
- Bottled water
Goblin Valley State Park, Goblin Valley Rd, Green River, UT 84525, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Get In The Wild Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.