Experience the joy and relaxation of Utah’s wonders firsthand with a Yoga In The Wild tour in Greater Canyonlands. Combining invigorating and restorative yoga practices with exciting canyoneering adventure provides an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Take a break from the daily barrage of information and discover yourself anew at one of the most beautiful, serene destinations in America. Get the chance to explore spectacular and hidden red rock canyons. See Native American rock art up close, along with a unique variety of desert plants and wildlife.
What You'll Get
Your adventure begins with a warm welcome from your guide who will provide an overview of the area's fascinating history, safety information and an overview of the day’s yoga and adventure itinerary.
Next, we will pack our bags for the day and depart for an adventure tour of the surrounding canyon landscape. We will pass through a vast and extraordinary landscape of sweeping slickrock, beautifully sculpted sandstone cliffs and narrow twisting canyons unparalleled in their beauty, wonder and intrigue.
Upon arrival at our awe-inspiring outdoor classroom, we will enjoy yoga and meditation practice amidst a beautiful and transformative landscape.
Canyon Country Yoga is truly and unforgettable and transformative experience suitable for all ages and practice levels. Lunches, snacks and park entrance fees will be provided on this excursion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children six and younger not allowed
- You should wear comfortable clothing and athletic shoes.
- You should bring a camera, sunscreen, and a jacket in cooler months
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Yoga & Meditation Practice
- Guided Hiking/Canyoneering Tour
- Professional guide/Instructor
- Local taxes
- Experience yoga in a beautiful & transformative setting
- Explore the dramatic landscape of the Greater Canyonlands Wilderness
- Discover hidden slot canyons and Native American cultural sites
- Enjoy solitude in one of the most the beautiful and unexplored regions of the Colorado Plateau
- Yoga Mat
- Transportation to/from attractions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Get In The Wild Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.