Leave the hustle and bustle of San Francisco and discover the world-renowned California Wine Country! You will sip wines as you bicycle your way through Napa Valley County, and enjoy a Wine Country lunch, typically with local organic salad greens, fresh baked bread, artisan cheeses, seasonal fruit and dessert, as well as other delectable additions.
This is the perfect choice for those looking for a bike tour of California's beautiful back roads at a leisurely pace. As you cycle through the countryside, your local, professional guide will tell you about the history of the area and take you to wineries for wine tastings.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Napa Valley, Napa Valley, California
Only 10 minutes from Napa, but with cooler weather than the rest of the Valley, the Carneros region is fast becoming a guest favorite. Wide open spaces, tons of fantastic Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and other great wines. Quiet roads, with fun smaller family owned wineries. You can see for miles here, and being so close to San Pablo Bay you can get whiff of the sea air.
We start the day with a bike fitting and safety talk at 10:00 am. The first winery stop is at 11:00 am, second winery stop with picnic lunch at 12:00 pm, third winery stop at 2:00 pm, and we return at 3:30 pm.
Rolling hills and never ending vineyards. Come join our Napa Valley bike tour and bike with us in the Carneros region!
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Professional, local guide
- Hybrid bike and helmet rental
- Unlimited bottled water
- Wine Country picnic lunch
- Support van
- Tasting fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
6 Cuttings Wharf Rd, Napa, CA 94559, USA
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Getaway Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.