Go inside!! We Are the Only Tour Entering Locations! Covid willing.
Warning-The citizens of the Gaslamp can be wild! If you are brave, adventurous and can rock city night life this if for you. It's a fun experience, it moves fast and downtown is crazy, join if you dare.
Too much for you? Consider our Haunted Bus Tour.
The only tour where you enter locations (if Covid is lifted). We have access to two locations and we are waiting another.
Join us for a ghostly walking tour with dark history / true crime elements through San Diego's downtown Gaslamp District.
SD's Downtown has a sorted history of gunslingers, brothels, killers, businessmen, and puppies. There are ghosts, ghouls, and according to the SD ghost hunters - the most active location in all of San Diego. Find out with us.
Only local Ghost Tour downtown. Our competitors are corporations not from SD, don't care about SD history/ghost. They care about your pocketbook. Go local, go with us!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gaslamp Quarter, Fourth Avenue between Broadway and Market Fourth Ave & Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
On our SD Gaslamp/Downtown Tour you will visit over 30 locations. Experience more locations than our competitors.
We have Ghosts, Murders, Serial Killers, Gamblers, and Gals of the night. If you like the Bizarre, Obscure & Off the Beaten Path places we’ll take you there.
On our tour you’ll learn….
Where Wyatt Earp Lived, Gambled and Drank
San Diego’s Bizarre Zoo downtown
An Active Haunted Hotel & Hospital
The Secrets of the Glass Marble Exchange
A German Spy Hideout
The Raids of the downtown Stingaree
A musician who committed suicide, TWICE!
The location of the Death Zone downtown
Two Serial Killers of San Diego
The Death Museum of the past in a likely location
And more, you’ll visit over 30 locations!
Bring your walking shoes as we travel to other times and places. Who lived here, died here and still remain? Join us, it's truly dreadful...
Stop At: Horton Grand Hotel, 311 Island Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Famous for room 309 and room 209, which are both active. One of the ghosts may be someone you have already heard of, an infamous gunslinger, can you guess who that might be? Visitors still experience mysterious cold chills, footsteps, and glowing orbs.
Though the rooms are booked consistently preventing us from entering we will take you as close as we can. You'll hear the stories of those rooms and more in the lobby and bar area. You'll also have access to our videos of the rooms themselves. Perhaps after, you'll be moved to book these rooms yourself.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House, 410 Island Ave, San Diego, CA 92101-6925
This is the house where people would come to die as it was a hospital of sorts with a dramatic history. Our guests have experienced being pushed around the house with a hand on their back when there is no one behind them and catching mysterious shapes on camera.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Have a Rugged Off Road Style Wheelchair? Those can work. They Won't Go in Locations Though
- Brisk Walking Tour with Breaks at the Locations
- Use the Bathroom Before. Public Bathrooms Are Extremely Scarce
- Children under 10 are not recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Haunted San Diego Downtown Gaslamp Walking Ghost Tour with True Crime
- Visit Over 30 Locations & Enter 2 (after COVID is lifted)
- World-Class Storytellers and Trained Thespians
- Historically Accurate Ghost Stories
- An Experience You'll Remember - It's Dreadful
- Entry/Admission - Horton Grand Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- There Are No Clowns or Monsters Jumping Out At You - No Jump Scares
- Not Wheelchair Accessible, Unless, You Have a Rugged Off Road Style Chair - Call if You Do
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.