Your host will talk about where to get certain Japanese products. This is a very 'hands on' class. Recipes will be provided. Some historical background on the dishes that your are making if possible, and you will eat everything that you'll make. Little to no experience is required of the clients. Just the love of Japanese food.
What You'll Get
You can learn how to make Sushi, Potstickers, Teriyaki Chicken Bento, and the now very popular JPN Street Food class: Yakisoba, Okonomiyaki, and Takoyaki. We will go over products used and where to purchase the Japanese items. Also a quick demo on Japanese table manners and how to hold your chopsticks properly!
• Intro to Sushi Making - Learn to make the Sushi rice, how to make Wasabi, how to prepare the ingredients, and finally to properly roll and set up on your Sushi platter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Must give prior notifications on food allergies.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
6446 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46241, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Katsumi's Teaching Kitchen in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.