Get married in the Las Vegas Wedding Chapel that is known as "The Clean and Modern Chapel". Paradise Wedding Chapel is sleek and modern with a warm and welcoming feel. We have packages to suit just about any budget. We can also arrange for package add-ons to customize your Las Vegas Wedding Experience.
What You'll Get
Immediately upon entering Paradise Wedding Chapel, you will feel right at home. You will need to arrive with your Nevada Marriage License (if you are having a legal wedding). We will process your paperwork within a few minutes. You will be able to lounge in our "Living Room" on our sofas, by the fireplace, for a few minutes if you need to just chill a bit. A little bit of relaxation will help with any pre-wedding jitters! We encourage our guests to take photos in this room, as it is beautifully decorated and has many photo opportunities. We will then bring you and your guests to our one-of-a-kind Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. You'll be able to have someone walk you down the aisle, have bridesmaids and groomsmen, flower girl and ring bearer with any of these packages we offer. We have a beautiful bridal suite that can be added as an option if you prefer to get ready at the chapel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Booking is for two people only, marrying each other.
- You may bring guests according to the package guidelines. If you have more guests than your package allows, you will need to upgrade your package. Guests are anyone in the chapel other than the couple getting married.
- You must bring a Nevada Marriage License to the Chapel at the time of your Reservation.
- The photos included in all of the packages are candid ceremony photos. Posed photos will be available to purchase.
- Any package can be used for a Wedding, Vow Renewal, or Commitment Ceremony.
- A custom Vow Renewal Certificate will be provided for all Vow Renewal Ceremonies. A custom souvenir "Wedding Certificate" will be provided for Commitment Ceremonies.
- Marriage License Information:
- You must bring a Nevada Marriage License for all Legal Weddings
- The cost of the Nevada Marriage License is $77.00. There is no blood test or waiting period. Documents such as divorce decrees, death certificates or birth certificates are not required in Nevada. You will need a passport or a driver's license for identification. The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is open daily from 8am to midnight (12am). It is located at 201 E. Clark Ave, Downtown Las Vegas. The Minister will file your Marriage License for you at the Clark County Recorder's Office to ensure legal recognition.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Ceremony in the Chapel or Gazebo
- SEE THE PACKAGE DETAILS
- Marriage License (USD77)
- Minister Fee (USD60)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Paradise Wedding Chapel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.