Beginning with morning pickup at your hotel or AirBNB, we will drive out to Chena Hot Springs. Once we've arrived, we will strap on our snowshoes and go for an adventure in the woods, looking for animal tracks or even wildlife. When we return to the resort by 11:30, we will get seats for lunch at the restaurant. You are welcome to instead visit the cafe for a cheaper and faster meal. You will have an unlimited pool pass for the rest of the tour, we will meet to head back to town by 3PM at the latest. The relaxing drive back to town can be spent looking for moose, as the Chena River Valley is excellent moose habitat.
We recommend that you bring boots, snow pants, winter coat, hat and gloves. We also recommend that you bring a swimsuit, towel, bag for wet swimsuit, and two quarters for a locker. Swimsuit, towel, flipflops and more can be purchased at the pool front desk. There is plenty of room in the van to leave winter gear / swim gear until it is needed.
About This Deal
Beginning with pickup at 9AM and a drive down the scenic Chena Hot Springs road, we will start with an hour of snowshoeing in the wooded trails around the resort property, then we will head to the restaurant for lunch. After that, you will have two hours to soak in the hot springs (most people only last one hour!) before a relaxing drive back to your hotel, looking for moose on the way.
• Chena Hot Springs, Chena Hot Springs, Alaska
• Alaska King Crab - Alaskan King Crab fresh from the coast
• fish and chips (fresh Alaskan halibut) - served with tartar sauce and ketchup
• Wild Alaskan Salmon - Alaskan salmon caught wild off the southern coast of Alaska.
• Salad - Salads at Chena Hot Springs are made fresh from their year round greenhouses heated by the natural hot springs heat.
• Soup and Sandwiches - Your choice of several different soups and sandwiches.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Snowshoes and poles
- Hot Springs pool pass
- Hand warmers
- Lunch - Lunch at the restaurant or cafe is not paid for by tour company.
Traveler pickup is offered
Look for the van pulling up outside of the hotel and the guide standing with the clipboard and name tag and Midnight Sun Adventures hat
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
Snowshoe tour with Hot Springs soak
2/13/2023 - 3/27/2024
|Monday - Friday :||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Midnight Sun Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings