Greenwich Village is home to centuries of haunting history. Come discover it on a shared ghost tour, that will change your perception of New York City. This hour-long walking ghost tour will take you to some of the most haunted places in New York City. Tour begins at 8pm from April-Oct; and 7pm Nov-March. The tour is an hour long and meets and ends in Washington Square Park at the Arch. You will visit 8 locations on a 1 mile walk through Greenwich Village to places like Mark Twain’s House of Death, The Emma Lazarus House, The Hangman’s Elm, and more. Group sizes do not typically exceed 20 people.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 5 Ave, Waverly Pl., W. 4 St. and Macdougal St. Washington Square Park, New York City, NY 10011
Find out from our expert guides where the bodies are buried
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Greenwich Village, 14th Street and West of Broadway, New York City, NY
See a neighborhood where many notable people lived, died, and continue to have a haunting presence to this day
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: New York Ghost Tours, Washington Square Park, New York City, NY 10012
Thrill at seeing New York in a completely new light after-dark, and take home haunting memories of the city that never rests-in-peace
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Professional, local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Washington Square North, Washington Square N, New York, NY, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New York Ghosts in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.