This combination ghost tour and pub crawl that will take you on a walking tour to explore the fascinating history of Seattle and hear some of its most famous and creepy haunted stories. 21+ only. A costumed guide will lead tour goers on a 2-2.5 hour journey, offering glimpses into the past and revealing the stories of long-dead phantoms and specters who still call Seattle home. You'll visit three different bars, and have time to enjoy a delicious libation (at own expense) as the guide tells you about all the spooky happenings and great history of this amazing town!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
We'll visit bars and tell stories all throughout Pike Place Market.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Gum Wall, 1428 Post Aly, Seattle, WA 98101-2034
We'll walk by The Gum Wall, leaving time for pictures, on the way to our third bar.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Seattle, WA, USA
Explore the haunted history of Seattle.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be 21+ with a valid photo ID
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Beginning October 25, 2021, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will be required in restaurants and bars. Please note that Washington State also has a statewide mask mandate, regardless of vaccination status. Visitors are encouraged to bring proof of vaccination as well.
- Costumed tour guide
- 2.5 hour walking tour
- Visit 3-4 local, historic bars
- Stories of local ghosts and hauntings
- Take-home commemorative can cooler or cup!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available to purchase
2 hours 30 minutes
Kells Irish Restaurant & Bar, 1916 Post Alley, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nightly Spirits in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.