Join this 4-hour morning rock climbing session for an authentic mountain experience. Meet at your local operator's office in Central Jasper and travel a short distance to a perfect limestone wall next to the Athabasca river – Morro Slabs. Once at the site, you will receive some instruction on gear and techniques. Your guides will then coach you as you rappel or are lowered to the bottom of wall.
Trips run daily from May 1 to September 30th.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Venture beyond the townsite and join us for this unique adventure. This hands-on experience takes you to places beyond the beaten path and is fun for the whole family.
This four-hour tour begins at our office in Jasper and travels a short distance to a perfect limestone wall next to the Athabasca river – Morro Slabs.
Once at the site, you receive instruction on gear and techniques, then our guides coach you as you rappel, or are lowered, to the bottom of the wall. Next? We climb!
All trips leave from the Rockaboo office (610 Patricia Street – upstairs). We ask participants to be ready to depart at the start time – we want to climb, not sit around the office!
• Athabasca River, Jasper National Park, Alberta Canada
• Rockaboo Mountain Adventures, 610 Patricia Street (upstairs), Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta T0E 1E0 Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Waiver: You will be required to sign a liability waiver before participating in the rock climbing activity.
- Medical Information: If you have any medical condition that may impede your ability to participate please let us know upon arrival. Any medications that are going in to the field should be disclosed to your guide pre-departure
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet, harness and climbing shoes
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel drop off
610 Patricia St, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Canada
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rockaboo Mountain Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.