An amazing day trip from Phoenix to Arizona's other "Grand Canyon". Spend an unforgettable day paddling down the majestic Salt River Canyon on this 6-hour rafting trip. Tackle the rapids with a passionate, knowledgeable guide on your raft. This is an excellent trip for rafters of all levels. Lunch is included.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
99% of our guests depart from Phoenix and drive to the rafting start point.
Stop At: Salt River Canyon Scenic Drive, Route 60, Globe, AZ 85501
You will drive 38 miles of the SRC Scenic drive north from Globe to the starting point of the raft trip at the Salt River Canyon Bridge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Salt River, Arizona
10:00 Arrival time. Dress for the river. Safety & Paddle Instruction.
11:00 Launch the rafts and run your first rapid!
12:30 River side grilled lunch.
1:30 Back on the river for the biggest and longest rapids.
3:30 Shuttle back to your vehicle.
*All times are approximate.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation, Whiteriver, AZ 85941
The rafting takes place on the Apache Reservation.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Tonto National Forest, Arizona
Enjoy your national forest.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 101 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Lunch - Grilled riverside lunch for omnivores, vegetarians and/or gluten free.
- Apache tribal fees & forest service fees included.
- Professional guide focused on safety and fun!
- Wet-suit, life jacket, helmet. Show up in a swim suit and a smile!
- Photos & souvenirs available at end of trip.
- Entry/Admission - Salt River
- Entry/Admission - White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation
- Entry/Admission - Tonto National Forest
Salt River Bridge, Whiteriver, AZ 85941, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Salt River Rafting in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.