Delve into a world of spooks, ghouls, and haunted souls on a 1.5-hour walking tour of Washington DC’s Capitol Hill. Set out with your group and guide along local streets and into one of America's most haunted neighborhoods. Learn how ghosts of past continue to feud in the afterlife, associate with the spirits of former presidents, and hear about the demon cat, which continuously casts its powers. Enjoy this fascinating look into DC’s dark past and spooky present.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capitol Hill, First St and East Capitil St NE, Washington DC, DC 20004
The scariest neighborhood in DC
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Library of Congress, 101 Independence Ave SE, Washington DC, DC 20540
The national library of the united states and the oldest federal cultural institution.
Pass By: Supreme Court, First Street NE, Washington DC, DC 20003
The court of last resort, apex court, and high court of appeal
Pass By: Senate and House Office Buildings, Independence & Constitution Aves, Washington DC, DC 20515
the upper chamber of congress - the national bicameral legislature of the United States.
Pass By: Scary DC, 237 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Washington DC, DC 20003-1107
The Scariest Place in DC
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions. Dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
237 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scary DC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.