Like choosing a prom date, choosing a favorite wine necessitates sampling a variety to determine which one will produce the nicest bouquet. Enjoy the fruits of competitive courting with today’s Groupon to Vida Y Vino in Fremont. Choose from the following options:
- For $32, you get a wine experience for two people (up to a $64 total value) that includes:
- Two wine flights (up to $32 value)
- Two artisanal cheeses (a $10 value)
- Two paninis, crêpes, or salads (up to a $22 value)<p>
- For $55, you get a wine experience for four people (up to a $121 total value) that includes:
- Four glasses of wine (a $64 value)
- Four cheeses (a $13 value)
- Four paninis, crêpes, or salads (up to a $44 value)<p>
- For $999, you get a four-hour private party for up to 50 people (a $2,000 value) that includes:
- Eight wine varieties
- A three-course meal for each guest
- An artisan cheese, bread, and specialty dish buffet
Vida Y Vino’s dedicated wine tenders work to accommodate aspiring sommeliers with perfect pairings of artisanal cheeses, entrees, and boutique wines from around the world. Diners can sample trios of 2-ounce wine samples and their artisanal dairy counterparts while eye-tasting an array of intriguing paintings or letting ears gobble up the sounds of live musicians tickling the ivories of the bistro’s baby grand piano. The curates cheese selections vary, with options including brie, goat cheese, cheddar, swiss, and provolone, all of which accompany sipable varietals including shiraz from South Africa or sauvignon blanc from Napa. Light entrees such as the brie and olive tapenade panini or the ham and swiss crêpe also refresh taste buds between wines, preventing rival grapes from quarreling over tongue territory.
During private dining parties, up to 50 patrons partake in a three-course meal while sampling the house’s wares, including two sparkling wines, two white wines, two red wines, and two sangria varieties. While boozy imbibeables arrive in standard wine-glass form, meals appear in the form of an ongoing buffet, keeping cravings at bay with Spanish seafood, chicken paella, or vegetarian dishes which happily reunite grapes with friends from their childhood garden neighborhoods.