Therapist aims to help patients alleviate chronic aches and pains by focusing on deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue
About This Deal
- Tip is not include, please kindly award your masseur.Thank you.
- Not free parking, it’s meter parking.
- Only accept appointments one week before you come.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Hui Qiong Mai, LMT MSGG008920.
About Wee Massage
Softly glowing lights and earth-toned walls create a serene atmosphere at Wee Massage's cozy studio. Here, guests can escape from the pressures of work and family life, and indulge in an array of soothing bodywork treatments. Skilled therapists use a medley of techniques to calm frayed nerves, relieve persistent muscle aches, and restore mobility to stiff joints. Patrons can also opt for a cupping treatment or a traditional Chinese acupuncture session that can address various chronic pain issues or help those suffering from insomnia.