- Award-winning band performs its unique fusion of country, rock-n-roll, jam-band, jazz, blues, and bluegrass at Wildwood Park's annual autumn celebration
- Famous for their live performances, Mountain Heart has played at the Grand Ole Opry more than 100 times and has shared stage with such legends as Lynyrd Skynyrd, George Jones, Merle Haggard, and LeAnn Rimes
- Opening band Truegrass will take the stage after the Arkansas Pickin’ and Fiddlin’ Championship, which Truegrass won last year
- Family-friendly performance (concert entry is $10 for kids 12 and under)
Valid for Mountain Heart concert only.
- This is an outstanding group with an amazing talent for capturing the feeling of bluegrass as well as the sound. Their intricate, original harmonies and foot-tapping songs will uplift your heart and feed your soul. ¬– SouthernBookConnoisseur, No Other Way reviewer
- This band is one you don't want to miss. Vocally and instrumentally they have all the gifts and they know how to use them. They know how to bring the right amount of energy to each cut. Always pushing but never going too far. – J. Call "Watercarving", Road That Never Ends reviewer
Wildwood Park’s 104 bucolic acres are home to woodland trails, manicured gardens, and the 625-seat Lucy Lockett Cabe Festival Theater. In service of the center's continuing mission to encourage lifelong learning and fertile imaginations, the expansive grounds host myriad events that marry culture and art, from annual festivals to year-round children’s education programs. Beyond artistic pursuits, visitors can simply savor the center's natural splendor by taking in the sights of the Richard C. Butler Arboretum, wending through the Carl Hunger Wildflower Glenn, or spotting ballerinas in the wild at the park’s eight-acre swan lake. The nonprofit park maintains its gardens, education projects, and other artistic hallmarks purely through help from its community, including volunteers, individual donors, and arts organizations.
20919 Denny Rd.
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223-9279Get Directions