What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $400 for a 6-week sewing class ($800 value)
- $700 for a 12-week sewing class ($1,400 value)
- $400 for a 6-week fashion sketching class ($800 value)
- $700 for a 12-week fashion sketching class ($1,400 value)
- $500 for a 6-week pattern-drafting class ($1,000 value)
- $900 for a 12-week pattern-drafting class ($1,800 value)
- $350 for a 6-week textiles in fashion class ($700 value)
- $600 for a 12-week textiles in fashion class ($1,200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 210 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. $60 fee for training on personal sewing machine. The fee will be waived if the customer purchases a sewing machine from Winnie Custom Fashion Design. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Winnie’s Custom Fashion Design
Eponymous owner Winnie Williams uses Winnie’s Custom Fashion Design as a stage from which she illuminates the mesmerizing world of fashion. Winnie lovingly curates a rotating selection of handmade clothing alongside a collection of exhibits, publications, and programs that educate her patrons about fashion. The shop’s staff alters clothing for clients and instructs the design curious in introductory and advanced clothing- and accessory-making classes. During classes, attendees learn basics, such as how to thread a needle, operate a sewing machine, and how to perform sutures on accident-prone dolls. They might also complete advanced projects, such as constructing a handbag from scratch. During its periodic fashion shows, Winnie’s Custom Fashion Design shows off the modest, classy designs that characterize the company.