Experienced aestheticians apply an indulging set of treatments aiming to make customers feel healthy and radiant
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 15% off retail products on the day of service
- 20% off the next service scheduled
- The packages include all-day access to Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek’s amenities:
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- Valid Sunday–Friday
- Business license: MM 27857
- 50-Minute Swedish Massage with Aromatherapy and Hot Stones. Includes:
- 50-minute Swedish massage
- Aromatherapy add-on
- Hot stones add-on
- 50-Minute Microdermabrasion, Custom Eye and Lip Treatment, 25-Minute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage. Includes:
- 50-minute diamond microdermabrasion
- Eye and lip treatment: aestheticians apply an anti-aging serum to help minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- 25-minute back, neck, and shoulder massage
- Ruby and Sapphire Manicure and Pedicure with Paraffin Treatment for Hands or Feet: revitalizing treatment that aims to alleviate tension thanks to a combination of cooling products and a heated stone massage. Designed to soften the skin and leave nails polished.
An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away. Potential benefits include brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Note: Blue Harmony Spa has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic so some amenities may be discontinued during your visit, including the showers, steam rooms and locker rooms. All guests must have their temperature checked and masks are required in public areas at the spa.
Need To Know
About Blue Harmony Spa
Guests lie on soft, quilted beds in the treatment rooms at the Blue Harmony Spa, relaxing into the touch of a licensed massage therapist after a dip in the resort pool and hot tub. They lounge in steam rooms decorated with tiny, blue and gold tiles with a glass of champagne in hand, waiting for their turn for a massage appointment.
Here, among the scent of essential oils and aromatherapy, both outside visitors and hotel guests at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek enjoy a soothing getaway with the purchase of a spa package.