All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$69 for a room-escape game for four with memberships (C$140 value)
- C$99 for a room-escape game for six with memberships (C$210 value)
- C$129 for a room-escape game for eight with memberships (C$280 value)
Customers can use their vouchers for Sherlock’s Mystery, Secret Chambers, The Kidnap, and The Breakout theme rooms, and until mid-November, The Tourture Haunted Xcape Experience. Each person receives a lifetime membership. Benefits include:
- 10% off the first entry into a game room
- 50% off subsequent entries into the same game room
- One bonus hint per room **
- Option to write comments and messages on the wall for members who successfully completed game rooms
- Option to put team photo on the Wall of Epic Xcapes for teams who successfully completed game rooms **
- Eligible for Fastest Epic Xcape team record **
** All players in the group must be members to receive these benefits.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per room, per visit. Valid for Sherlock's Mystery, Secret Chambers, The Kidnap, and The Breakout theme rooms, and until mid-November, The Tourture Haunted Xcape Experience. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Xcape Vancouver
What happens after a failed heist? If "The Breakout" scenario at Xcape Vancouver is any indication, you get locked in a dungeon. That's where players find themselves in the room-escape studio's longest experience, a 60-minute challenge in which they must solve puzzles and interpret clues—books, combination locks, and the like—to reach freedom.
In other rooms, groups have the same end goal of escape but find themselves enmeshed in different storylines. In one, they've all been kidnapped; when the clock starts, they're blindfolded and their hands are tied. Other options hinge as much on solving a mystery as on escape itself, and they reward a sharp eye with a twirlable detective's mustache.