All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 4, 2012
Reviewed December 18, 2011
Reviewed December 4, 2011
What You'll Get
Cakes, like jack-o’-lanterns, must be sliced and set on fire before they can be enjoyed. Set your palate aglow with this Groupon.
$14 for Custom Two-Layer Cake ($29.95 Value)
Bakers handcraft a custom two-layer cake from one of the following ten flavors:
- Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
- Chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting
- White cake with white frosting
- White cake with chocolate frosting
- Yellow cake with chocolate frosting
- Yellow cake with white frosting
- Strawberry cake with strawberry frosting
- Strawberry cake with white frosting
- Marble cake with chocolate frosting
- Lemon cake with lemon frosting<p>
Customers may upgrade to a Splenda cake for an additional $5 fee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zarzour's Eats and Jackie's Treats
The staff at Zarzour’s Eats and Jackie’s Treats, made up of members of the owner’s own family, whips up homestyle fare for breakfast and lunch within the kitchen and handcrafts desserts inside an in-house bakery. They fire up the grills at 6:30 a.m. each day, feeding hot skillets eggs, meats, and pancakes before switching culinary gears at 10:30 a.m. to prepare daily lunch specials. Meanwhile, Jackie bakes pies, cakes, and specialty breads that customers can bring home that day or order in advance for special occasions or stoogeless dessert receptions.