The New Groupon Merchant
If you’ve been a long time reader of the blog, you may notice that things look a little different around here. We’ve recently launched a series of website, mobile and tablet enhancements that make it easier for you, the merchant, to create and manage the perfect Groupon marketing campaign for your business across any of your devices, wherever you’re located.
Here’s a rundown on some of the new updates:
Revamped Mobile and Web Tools
- Enhanced browsing, mobile responsive interface and information about Groupon solutions sorted by merchant categories and business goals to make it easier for you to find the information you need to make informed marketing decisions.
Merchant Tablet App
- The new Groupon Merchant app works in tandem with existing web and mobile tools so you can track and manage your Groupon campaigns across all of your devices. Businesses can use the app to redeem Groupons, monitor campaign performance, share positive feedback via social media and respond to customer service inquiries.
- iPad users can download the Groupon Merchant tablet app here, and Android users can download the app here.
Expanded Deal Builder Options
- Businesses that use the popular Deal Builder self-service platform to create their Groupon promotion can now choose a customized discount that works the best for them.
- Merchants are now able to use their own images and descriptions to make their business and Groupon promotion standout.
What do you think of the new changes? Let us know in the comments!