Your use or purchase of this Groupon for Barnes & Noble products and services (“BN Groupon”) indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Limit 1 per person. Valid on all items - including sale items. Not valid on previous purchases and/or adjustments. Not valid with other offers.
- Except as prohibited by applicable law, on April 10, 2011, any funds remaining on the BN Groupon shall be reduced by $10.00. For example, if you use your BN Groupon to make a $6.00 purchase sometime in March (meaning your BN Groupon would have a remaining balance of $14.00) but do not use it again thereafter, on April 10, your BN Groupon will be reduced to $4.00 (because $14.00 minus $10.00 is $4.00).
- Except as otherwise stated below, BN Groupons can be used at any Barnes & Noble store nationwide, at BN.com, Bookstar or any B. Dalton Bookseller location. They cannot be used at any Barnes & Noble College location or websites.
- Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on BN Groupons. Except for the reduction in value date described above, BN Groupons have no expiration dates.
- Hold your BN Groupons securely and write down your BN Groupon number and PIN in a safe place. BN Groupons that are lost or stolen will ONLY be replaced, up to the value remaining, with satisfactory proof of purchase AND the BN Groupon number. Call 1-800-THE-BOOK in order to have a lost or stolen BN Groupon replaced.
- BN Groupons are not redeemable for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- BN Groupons may be used to purchase annual memberships in the Barnes & Noble Membership program (continuous billing memberships require a valid credit card).
- BN Groupons may be used to purchase single issues of eNewspapers and eMagazines; however, they cannot be used for subscriptions to eNewspapers or eMagazines.
- We reserve the right to prohibit the purchase of Barnes & Noble gift cards with other BN Groupons.
- From time to time, you may be awarded with or receive "rewards," "promotional" “vouchers” “BN Groupons” or similar physical or electronic gift cards ("Promotional Items"). As a general matter, these Promotional Items shall have the same terms and conditions as the BN Groupons described here, however, they may have expiration dates, delayed activation dates or may be subject to additional restrictions as provided on the Promotional Items themselves or any packaging or other written materials that accompany such Promotional Items. Specifically, except as prohibited by applicable law, on April 10, 2011, any funds remaining on the BN Groupon shall be reduced by $10.00.
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered BN Groupon will require an additional payment for the balance due.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to hold any order for a security review. If your order is affected, you will be notified via email within two business days.
- To obtain your BN Groupon balance, visit www.bn.com or call toll-free 1-800-295- 3029.
- BN Groupons will not be redeemed if the voucher number or pin is invalid or cannot be identified within Barnes & Noble systems.
- Barnes & Noble Marketing Services LLC ("MSL") is the issuer of all BN Groupons. MSL is organized and domiciled in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the purchase and sale of BN Groupons issued by MSL shall be deemed to be in Virginia and shall be subject to the laws and regulations of Virginia.
- MSL reserves the right to change the terms of the Barnes & Noble BN Groupon program at any time or to contract with another party to administer this program.
- In the event that the BN Groupon system may become temporarily inoperative, you may be unable to obtain information about the balance on your BN Groupon and BN Groupon transactions, or use your BN Groupon to pay for purchases. Please notify us if you have any problems using your BN Groupon. You agree that none of Barnes & Noble and MSL is responsible for any interruption of service or the quality, safety, legality, or any other aspect of any goods or services purchased by you with your BN Groupon.
- MSL may assign this agreement at any time without notice.
© 2010 Barnes & Noble Marketing Services LLC