Rowing is a workout that surrounds you with nature, like chopping down a tree or escaping from a coffin. Look alive with this Groupon.
$75 for Learn to Row Course ($169.50 Value, Including HST)
- Three-week course meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30—7 p.m.
- Learn about rowing terminology, techniques, and equipment
- Watch safety videos and tour the boathouse
- All participants receive a t-shirt and terminology guide
- Click here for more information and available clinic dates
Kingston Rowing Club
Kingston Rowing Club was founded as a not-for-profit organization in 1978, and operates on the efforts of its volunteer staff. This impassioned group of rowers trains teams for and participates in many regattas each year, and has produced multiple members of the Canadian national rowing team.
Kingston Rowing Club’s coxswains shout orders and spout encouragement to their water-slicing teams of adult and junior rowers. Participants in both recreational and competitive programs row their shells across Inner Harbour, and the club’s prerequisite for either program is the Learn to Row class, which introduces novices to the sport of crew.
1 Cataraqui St.
Kingston, Ontario K7K 1Z7