10-Minute Quick Makeup Looks
Is it possible to get yourself together when you only have 10 minutes in the morning? Three Guide creatives took on our 10-minute quick makeup challenge to see how much of a face they could get done while the clock ticked down. Some were ... better than others.
Aimee: Works and Takes Care of a 5-year-Old
- Has a hard time getting more than 10 minutes to herself in the morning before her daughter needs something
- Prefers to focus on her eye makeup when she has to do quick makeup
- Blessed with great genetics, so able to go foundation-free
- Has stick-straight eyelashes that need a curler
Colleen: Can't Stop Sleeping In
- Normally only has 10–15 minutes to do her makeup in the morning because she prefers to sleep as late as possible and needs at least 15 minutes for skincare
- Often finishes her makeup on the train or at work (her purse contains far too many lipsticks)
- Breaks out every so often and needs some foundation and concealer
- Prefers to focus on concealer and lips when she has to do fast makeup
Michelle: Devotes 8 Minutes to Her Brows Alone.
- Said she was nervous about this 10-minute makeup challenge because she normally spends about 8 minutes just filling in her fine, blonde brows
- Deals with the rare breakout that might need a dab of concealer
- Needs to use lash primer otherwise mascara will slip off
- Believes that poppin' highligher is worth going overtime for
The story of a woman and her new magnetic eyelash extensions
Travel our timeline to see how cosmetic trends have evolved over the years.
Watch as Colleen and Aimee use a pore vacuum to unclog their pores.
Colleen is a makeup/skincare junkie who has a serious Sephora problem. She writes about all things beauty and occasionally does hand modeling for work. Her job is strange.