How Does Zerona Work?
If you're considering fat reduction, but are hestitant to try traditional liposuction because it requires an invasive procedure, consider Zerona laser treatments. What is Zerona, and more importantly, does Zerona work? We'll tell you! Get started by choosing one of the questions below, or simply click on the banner below that to find Zerona deals near you.
- What is Zerona?
- How does Zerona work?
- How many Zerona treatments do I need to see results?
- How often should I be treated?
- Am I eligible for Zerona?
- How much does Zerona cost?
- Is Zerona invasive?
- Is there any downtime?
- How long do results last?
What is Zerona?
Noninvasive Zerona uses laser energy to penetrate fat cells, causing them to release their stored contents and shrink. Smaller fat cells may translate into slimmer body areas.
How does Zerona work?
The process is simple:
1. Clients lie beneath the Zerona device, whose four adjustable arms glide above and treat the waist, hips, and thighs simultaneously.
2. The arms send laser light into fat deposits, which perforates the fat cells, causing them to release their fatty acids, glycerol, and water into the body.
3. The body then flushes out the expelled fat-cell contents through the lymphatic system or burns them for energy.
How many Zerona treatments do I need to see results?
Though some clients begin to notice results after only a few sessions, most require six treatments to see maximum results.
How often should I be treated?
Treatments every 48 hours are considered optimal.
Am I eligible for Zerona?
Ultimately, a technician or a doctor will decide whether or not Zerona is right for you. But most patients will be approved if they meet the following criteria:
- You are not pregnant
- You do not have a pacemaker or similar device
- You are committed to a healthy lifestyle (regular exercise and watching your diet)
How much does Zerona cost?
Zerona often requires six treatment sessions to have a full effect. All six treatments will typically cost between $1500-$3000. However, on our site, customers have found found a six-treatment Zerona package for as low as $389.
Is Zerona invasive?
No, this treatment is not invasive.
Is there any downtime?
There is no downtime required.
How long do results last?
Zerona does not destroy fat cells. Rather, it empties them of their contents, which means the fat cells are capable of storing fat again. A balanced diet is the only way to ensure lasting results. Those who take in more calories than they burn will see their improvement start to decrease over time.
The Guide: we cover the coolest food, beauty, and entertainment trends happening nationwide.