What You'll Get
Choose From Six Options
- $29 for a six-hour introduction to rock-climbing class for one ($75 value)
- $50 for a six-hour introduction to rock-climbing class for two ($150 value)
- $26 for a five-hour rappelling experience for one ($70 value)
- $42 for a five-hour rappelling experience for two ($140 value)
- $50 for an 8-hour climbing and rappelling adventure for one ($140 value)
- $82 for an 8-hour climbing and rappelling adventure for two ($280 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Subject to weather. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Carolina Adventure Guides
Carolina Adventure Guides doesn't let geography get in the way of a good time. The adventure outfit leads trips in its own backyard, as well as in far-flung destinations such as Alaska and Hawaii. Closer to home, its guides teach introductory climbing classes at Crowders Mountain & Pilot Mountain State Parks, where students learn techniques such as how to rappel down the rock-face and when to ask an eagle for a lift. The guides are also certified in first aid and are members of various climbing groups, including the American Mountain Guide Association, and have worked with other organizations, such as Charlotte Outdoor Adventures.