What You'll Get
For just $10, today’s Groupon gets you $25 toward the driving range, mini-golf, batting cages, concessions, and more at Randall’s Island Golf Center on lovely Randall’s Island, Manhattan (get directions).
Head to the driving range that GolfNYC.com calls “arguably the best driving range in Manhattan”. Please refrain from Happy Gilmore jokes (the golf center equivalent to performing “Voodoo Child” at a guitar store).
What are some fun things you can do at Randall’s Island?
- Bring a 2x4 and reenact John Daley’s famous 2x4 hole-in-one.
- Reenact Bernie Williams’ legendary behind-the-back World Series winning double at the batting cages. (Randall’s is not liable for injury if you attempt this, though Bernie may be.)
- Stop by the beautifully landscaped miniature golf course to reenact Matt McCaslin’s incredible off-the-tree, through-the-plastic-clown’s-digestive-track, carried-by-the-messenger-pigeon, round-the-ferris-wheel hole-in-one to win the 2008 US Open Mini-Golf Championship.
- Mosey down to concessions to reenact Joey Chestnut’s record-breaking, competitive-hot-dog-eating feat.
All these activities can be done at 60% off with today’s Groupon. There are so many reenactment possibilities here; with 100 willing historical enthusiasts and 25 unwilling horses, you could even do a Civil War reenactment on the driving range.
Randall’s Island Golf Center boasts an average review of four out of five stars on Yelp. Here are a few:
- “A really fun day trip for Manhattan-ites! - Erika C.
- ”…Randall’s island is a hidden gem for golf-o-philes living in the city.” - Jon M.
- “It’s my happy place…” - Tito. B.
Get your Groupon!
The Fine Print
Vaild Monday to Friday Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Randall's Island Golf & Entertainment Center
Established more than a decade ago in the UK, Randall's Island Golf & Entertainment Center sailed over the pond and onto American fairways in order to accommodate US golfers of all ages and abilities. From its home base in New York, the company improves games in a number of ways, including through private and group lessons.
But golfers can turn to The Gawf Club for more than just instruction. The company also plans golf-related trips, as well as group clinics and corporate outings. For equipment issues, players can utilize The Gawf Club's modification and repair services, meaning they won't have to throw their nine-iron in the dryer in the hopes that it will shrink a bit.