Spend Friday evenings fueled on adrenaline while scaling the gym’s 12,500 square feet of climbing space
What You'll Get
- Indoor climbing
- Age restrictions: younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver
- Cosmic climb is held on Friday evenings from 8-10 p.m.
#####Adrenaline Climbing’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The facility is limited to 50 visitors at one time
- Visitors must wear masks and take off their shoes before entering the gym
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Adrenaline Climbing’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cosmic Climb is held on Friday evenings from 8-10 p.m. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adrenaline Climbing
Though indoor climbing tends to be clear of mountain-goat traffic, climbers at Adrenaline Climbing may come across a different kind of animal: the adrenaline junkie. Owner Nathan provides a haven for these gentle thrill-seekers at his enormous facility, which boasts 12,500 square feet of climbing space. He takes a hands-on approach to climbing instruction, helping students with the equipment and spotting they need to traverse Adrenaline’s walls.
To keep things fresh, the challenging routes and boulder problems—meticulously prepared by a route-management plan and rated according to the Yosemite Decimal System—are periodically recast. Adrenaline Climbing welcomes all climbers, dispensing lessons regardless of skill level, discipline, age, or spirit animal preference. The facility also hosts youth training, climbing classes, and even outdoor guiding trips.