The human body, unlike raisins, white wine, and the wit of Oscar Wilde, isn't meant to be dry. Return the body to its natural state with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for an overnight surfboard rental for one (a $35 value)
- $22 for an overnight standup-paddleboard rental for one (a $45 value)
- $29 for an overnight surfboard rental for two (a $70 value)
- $42 for an overnight standup-paddleboard rental for two (a $90 value)
- $129 for a one-hour private standup-paddleboard lesson or tour for two (a $300 value)
For the one-hour lesson or tour, couples can either take a private lesson or a private guided tour along designated aquatic trails, including routes overlooking the Charleston Harbor or in various creeks, inlets, and waterways around the barrier islands.
Air & Earth
The crash of the waves. The smell of salt spray. Sudden gusts of wind whipping in from off the water. For most people, a trip to the beach is a once-in-a-while vacation, but for the aquatic athletes at Air & Earth, it's just another day at the office. Armed with an armada of paddle boards, surfboards, kiteboards, and skateboards, their instructors share their own water-walking know-how during lessons held on the gentle surf that laps the shores of Mt. Pleasant and the surrounding barrier islands. After learning the ropes atop their board of choice, customers can decamp to the board shop, where new equipment and accessories from brands including Palm Head Boards, Dakine, Smith, Olukai and Reef await new owners.
1313 Long Grove Dr.
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina 29464