Intravenous therapy (IV) can help get rid of hangovers, boost energy levels, hydrate the body, relieve chronic fatigue, and more
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Recover+ IV: provides hydration and hangover relief, helps detoxify the liver, relieves pain and nausea, and regulates inflammation.
- Hydrate IV: aims to hydrate the body instantly and restore fluid balance.
- Defend IV: helps boost the immune system.
- Glow IV: helps keep the skin, hair, and nails looking healthy and beautiful, and it may also boost their growth and renewal.
- Active IV: designed to support muscle recovery and improve endurance; good for professional and amateur athletes, as a pre-endurance boost, and post-event recovery.
- Alive IV: aims to optimize physical performance and overall wellness, strengthen the immune system, and boost energy levels.
- Calm IV: can help the body relax and heal, alleviate stress, and support the central nervous system.
- Smart IV: helps enhance cognitive ability, memory, and concentration.
- Flex IV: helps reduce inflammation and adrenal stress, balance metabolism, and boost the immune system.
- Fitness IV: good for weightlifters; aims to help in muscle recovery, promote muscle mass, synthesize proteins, and decrease fat storage.
- Pain IV: aims to maximize the body's ability for tissue repair, wound healing, and pain control.
- Heal IV: helps with the body's cellular regeneration and tissue recovery, aims to replenish the cells and promote the formation of new ones; good for post-op surgery patients.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about medically supervised B12 vitamin injections.
- Vitamin D3 shot: helps strengthen bones and immune system.
About Alive Drip
Alive Drip is an IV vitamin infusion and longevity center with a health and wellness approach developed by physicians and affiliates. Guests can enjoy the perfect wellness infusion of mind, body, spirit, health, and education. The providers are interested in their clients' health and wellness optimization. With their cutting-edge approach to wellness, they feel like they have created a way to pull away from the excessive mental stimulation of the modern world and focus on mind and body wellness.