All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
With the exception of painting faces, wearing foam fingers, and lighting brush fires in the shape of mascots, the best way to signal allegiance at a sporting event is to cheer. Learn the language of team loyalty with today’s Groupon to Altitude Cheer and Tumble. Choose between the following options:
- For $45, you get a kids’ class package at the Arlington location (a $110 value), which includes:
- Registration fee (a $30 value), which expires in one year and can be used to sign up for more classes after activating this Groupon
- Tuition for one hour-long class per week for a month (a $60 value)
- Seven open-gym sessions (a $20 value)<p>
- For $55, you get a kids’ class package at the Keller location (a $125 value), which includes:
- Registration fee (a $35 value), which expires in one year and can be used to sign up for more classes after activating this Groupon
- Tuition for one hour-long class per week for a month (a $70 value)
- Four open-gym sessions (a $20 value)
Altitude Cheer and Tumble enriches young athletes with the teamwork, self-motivation, and perseverance necessary when learning to cheer competitively. The gym’s graduated curriculum corrals kids aged 3 and older into intro and basic classes, which provide a sporty framework by teaching tumbling fundamentals, jumps, dance moves, and how best to tell the difference between a pompom and a frazzled maltese.
As cheerleaders advance, instructors tweak technique while folding in more challenging gymnastics, including back handsprings, walkovers, and back tucks. Open gym bolsters lessons with coach-supervised time to hone skills, practice flips, or land waterless belly flops amid the gym’s cushy confines. Click here for the class schedule, and click each class title for specific days and times.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person for both options, may buy multiple as gifts for Arlington option. Limit 1 per child per visit. Must activate by 7/11/12, classes expire 1 month from activation date. Must be 3-18 years old. New members only. Classes are non-transferable. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About United Cheer
United Cheer's coaches train aspiring cheerleaders aged 3 and older, teaching skills from basic forward rolls to more advanced back handsprings and standing tumbling. Along the way, they follow a "perfection before progression" approach, ensuring safety by requiring students to perfect basics before moving on to higher-level moves.