Climbers can overcome new challenges and work on their physical condition in a safe environment
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Indoor climbing
- Under new ownership
- The gym has been remodeled and features new routes, crash pads, and more
- Appropriate for skill levels: no climbing experience is required
- Day passes come with all the necessary gear, including:
- Shoe rental
- Chalk bag rental
Indoor Rock Climing FAQs
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing gyms typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ape Index Rock Climbing
At Ape Index Rock Climbing, instructors lovingly referred to as "apes" assist climbers of all fitness levels as they scale walls that stand at more than 32 feet tall. the gym is designed to include more than 75 top ropes, a bouldering tunnel, and a 3-D globe that challenges climbers with its rounded façade and active volcanoes. Climbing paths range in difficulty to accommodate guests of various ages and experience levels, which makes the gym an ideal place for family bonding, birthday parties, or other group activities.