Therapists help relieve stress with cupping sessions or prevent injuries with sports taping sessions
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- During the cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
- During the sports taping session, the therapist applies tape directly to the skin in order to treat or prevent injuries, support muscles, and maintain a stable position of bones.
About Back To Motion
The chiropractors at Back to Motion use adjustments and rehabilitation to ease muscle pain and help get athletes back into training. Their treatments aim to assist with everything from musculoskeletal complaints to improving agility.
- Fitness Center and Chirofit: packed with physician-created functional workouts, the center, and its signature program offer a unique take on working out.
- Chiropractic rehabilitation: treatments that aim to fight common injuries like back spasms and hip joint pain.
- Massage therapy: Back to Motion partners with licensed therapist Terri Gogluicci, who helps work with clients suffering from neck and back pain.