Visitors can enjoy a traditional Canadian backyard pastime by learning how to throw axes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Participants learn how to hurl an axe at a target while enjoying the comfort of a private lane
- Younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver
- Closed-toed shoes required
View Groupon promotion for the Kitchener location
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Closed toed shoes required. Reservations not available by phone. Not valid towards existing reservations. Additional guests added will be billed at regular rates. Valid only at Waterloo location. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Bad Axe Throwing
Forget fancy spas and acupuncture. Bad Axe Throwing helps folks blow off steam the old fashioned way—by chucking an axe. It's like modern-day bowling except you get to hurl axes at solid wood targets. Axe throwing coaches teach how to throw an axe, while playing fun games. It's great for a date night or a special occasion. Book a birthday party, bachelor/ette, corporate event or any other occasion at Bad Axe Throwing.
- Wear comfy clothes and closed-toed shoes to keep the body agile and the feet protected from any dropped axes.
- Snap a photo or video of friends from behind, or get a close-up through the protective netting surrounding the lanes.
- Bring some food or snacks along to be shared with friends and family, and store some leftovers in the mini-fridge to take home later.