Choose from Three Options
- $12 for two burger combos ($20 total value)
- $23 for four burger combos ($40 total value)
- $15 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of burgers, coffeehouse drinks, and other cafe snacks ($30 value)
Each burger combo includes:
- Your choice of gourmet beef, turkey, or black-bean burger
- Medium soda, iced tea, or coffee
- Chips or side from the self-serve case
- Click to see the menu.
Bean Town Coffee House & Bakery
In mid-20th century America, a place that called itself a "coffee shop" was probably a small, casual restaurant serving hearty meals and industrial-grade coffee. In some ways, Bean Town Coffee House & Bakery hearkens back to that model, although the coffee—a private-label blend from The Sierra Madre Roasting Company—is surely a lot better. Gourmet burgers start sizzling on the grill around noon, drawing hungry lunchers on break from work or burger-making school. Patties come in three varieties: standard beef, turkey, or black bean, any one of which slides easily into creations such as the Bean Town burger, topped with black bean and corn spread, pepper jack cheese, and chipotle mayo.
Being a bakery, Bean Town has dessert covered, too. Guests can opt for sweet stuff such as a scoop of the Fosselman's ice cream, fresh-baked pastries, or a complimentary slice of warm Wi-Fi.