Thrill-seekers are left in the middle of the haunted campgrounds and try to navigate their way out
About This Deal
- What’s included: haunted house admission for up to six, access to food trucks, carnival games, face painting, and more
- Outdoor event
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
- Valid only for 2019 season
- Dates: October 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, or 26 (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Start time between 8 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Length of event: about 30 minutes
About Camp Deadwood
Entering Camp Deadwood can be easy, leaving it can be downright frightening. It's all fun and games at first as visitors arrive and enjoy food trucks and partake in lively activities ranging from carnival games to face painting. That changes quickly, however, once it's their group's turn to head out to the campgrounds and they board the bus to the haunted campgrounds out in the middle of nowhere. Once the bus leaves them, participants must navigate their way through the camp's terrifying unknowns and find their way to safety... if they can.