Without a variable workout, exercise quickly becomes nothing more than a Sisyphean routine of lifting boulders, running up hills, and running away from sudden boulder avalanches. Dodge workout drudgery with today’s Groupon to Cardiopump Fitness. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get Kettlebell: Butts & Guts, Revisited (a $14.95 value) and Kettlebody by Brook (a $29.99 value) plus shipping (a $6 value; a total $50.94 value).
- For $40, you get the full fitness DVD library (an $89.84 value) plus shipping (a $12 value; a total $101.84 value).
The library consists of the following titles:
• Kettlebell: Butts & Guts (a $24.95 value)
• Cardiopump Fusion (a $19.95 value)
• Kettlebell: Butts & Guts, Revisited (a $14.95 value)
• Kettlebody by Brook (three-DVD set, a $29.99 value)
Cardiopump Fitness’ library of kettlebell-workout DVDs helps exercisers to sculpt doughy frames into lean, toned physiques from the comfort of a living room, bedroom, or rooftop. Owner Brook Benten aims to dispel the dread often associated with exercise by guiding viewers through a series of creative full-body workouts using kettlebells—iron, U-handled spheroids that magnetically attract physical fitness so it can be absorbed by your body.
Although kettlebell routines traditionally center on power training, Brook’s techniques use less weight and more continuous movement to develop cardiovascular fitness as well as burn fat and build muscle. The Kettlebell: Butts and Guts volumes provide a focused approach to looking good in jeggings with 45 minutes of continuous motion, and Brook's three-disc Kettlebody delivers 30-minute sessions of cardio, power yoga, and body-sculpting. Kickboxing and boot-camp regimens help to fend off muscle monotony in Cardiopump Fusion, which also features a pair of kettlebell workouts that preps bodies for daytime beach visits or nighttime attempts to outrun sunrise. First Class USPS shipping is included with today’s Groupon to speed silicone disc-wafers to hungry DVD–player mouths.