Central New York’s largest indoor climbing facility that features 22,000 square feet of climbing terrain offers day passes and classes
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Indoor climbing
Intro to Climbing Belay Class Including Day Pass with Full Equipment Rental
- What’s included:
- One-hour “Intro to Belay” class
- Day pass
- Belay device
- Must arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled class time to get checked in and ready for the class. Late arrivals will not be able to join a class that has already begun.
- Participants must be 13 years of age or older to take “Intro to Belay” course.
- Must reserve spot in class online here.
- Must fill out online waiver here.
Indoor Rock Climbing FAQs
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.