For $19, today’s deal gets you a Chicago Golf Pass, a $45 value. The Chicago Golf Pass, good for the entire 2010 season, includes many benefits such as getting up to half off at many of Chicagolandʼs top-rated golf courses (see participating courses in the side bar); easy, direct access to tee-time booking and paying; monthly updates on the best course rates; and more. Your card gets you discounts at the following courses:
- Balmoral Woods Country Club in Crete
- Crane’s Landing Golf Club at Lincolnshire Marriott in Lincolnshire
- Eaglewood Resort & Spa in Itasca
- Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa in Galena
- Golf Club of Illinois in Algonquin
- Klein Creek Golf Club in Winfield
- Mill Creek Golf Club in Geneva
- Stonewall Orchard Golf Club in Grayslake
- Whitetail Ridge Golf Club in Yorkville
- White Pines Golf Club in Bensenville
- Willow Crest Golf Club at Oak Brook Hills Marriott in Oak Brook
On top of all the golf goodies, the Chicago Golf Pass program partners with clubs that engage in environmentally friendly activities, and some are even certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuaries. The program also donates a percentage of all sales to support to relief fund of the American Red Cross in Haiti. Tune up your golf game while helping good causes with today’s side deal.
Find more things to do in Chicago.
Eagle Ridge and Stonewall Orchard were both named to Golfweek magazine's Best Courses You Can Play 2010. Stonewall Orchard was also included in the 2007 Zagat Golf Guide and earned high marks. Chicagoland Golf named Balmoral Woods and Klein Creek to its 2008 Top Public Courses, giving Balmoral five stars and Klein Creek four.